Friday, July 13, 2012

We just couldn't wait...

We just couldnt wait.

Isaac had been saying that he wanted to find out baby's gender for a while. So, as much as a surprise sounded fun, my curiosity won :)

Boy or girl?? Sister or brother??

Well, first, we heard the whoosh-whoosh heartbeat with the doppler thing. All the pinned up nervousness left my mind. (We will see how long that lasts. Hopefully a long time.) But, what a wonderful sound! Wish I had one of those dealies at home.

And then they said we could peek for a gender reveal. Yes Please!!! Ha! So much for waiting to find out.



And guess what?!?!

Its a sweet BOY growing inside me! :)))

There was no doubt. In all it's 4D glory, we saw him moving all around as he his kicked his little hands and feet. He provided us with plenty of telling positions ;)

I sang praise songs to God at the top of my lungs in my car the rest of the day. A healthy baby boy. Blessed blessed blessed. 


Bye Bye for now.

 Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

Kate said...

Morgan! I am thrilled for your family! You really are such a great mom