Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hot Air Balloons

We went to the hot air balloon deal at War Memorial Park yesterday evening. 












We enjoyed the shade and music and people-watching before the balloons were up and going. 




This is Charlie as he sees one of the huge colorful balloons filling up. 



Notice Annette's change in clothes. She found the spare dress (I had packed in the stroller in case the kids had begged to do the splash pad and needed dry clothes.) and insisted she should put it on. The girl LOVES changing clothes. 





Annette requested that I hold her for this picture once she realized I was holding Charlie. 
 My version of an arm work out. 




Isaac's face in this next one is hilarious, but I love Annette's content little smile. The kids had so much fun.




 Fun memory.


love,

morgan


No comments: