Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sister's Wedding Weekend

I got to marry off my first little sister this past weekend!
It was a wonderful, busy, and joyous weekend... especially with our two week old baby.

We started off with a bridesmaid luncheon hosted by Isaac's thoughtful mom and another kind friend.






Connie made the beautiful petit fours and the pretty pashminas and brooches were special gifts for each of us




Rehearsal






wedding day prep at my house








I didn't take a single picture at the wedding, sadly.  I was a wee bit pre occupied with feeding a newborn, being a bridesmaid, and mother to ring bearers and flower girl.
So I'm extra excited to see the photographer's images.

Lauren was gorgeous and so joyful. Twas one of my favorite celebrations ever, to see my sister so in love with a man we all truly love.






No comments: