Friday, April 11, 2014

Small Smatterings: April


Enjoying our April so far...


Enjoying our neighbors. And the afternoons where we all find each other yard hopping. 

We have some more super fun friends who will be joining us in a few weeks!!! So excited to have more friends a few steps across the street. 





Had to include the one below, because it's a common view for me these days. 

"Rockstar" by Annette 


Oreos on the way home from Kroger always seem to help him stay content til we arrive ;)


Visiting Annette at recess 

Sorting buttons and making bracelets with Charlie. Love that he sticks his tongue out to concentrate. 

We dyed some eggs

Isaac and I went to Hot Springs for a work meeting, and some races /homegoods/centralparkfusion/etc.


I've been working on putting some things on the walls around here...

Found these 50 dollar frames for 10 a piece. I got 12 of them. Had some mats cut and put some vintage prints in them to hang as a grouping in our front room. (More on that later)


Also had my pal Sarah help me finish up our den. She found a coffee table for us, so we now have a place to put our feet while we watch American Idol;)

Set got a hold of the succulents already. 

Found these fun finds the other day at a thrift store. 5 bucks a piece. 


While the kids play in the playroom, I've been slowly attempting to make a slip cover for this chair. We'll see.


And we had our 7th wedding anniversary. 
We kept it simple and went with Cantina. I heart cheese dip. 



We've got birthdays and Easter and a gala and a dinner party all lined up for the rest of the month. Should be wonderful. 

~morgan



2 comments:

Linds said...

yall are so cute! I want you to post about your vintage prints-- I have been on the lookout for some but have been unsuccessful... did you get them at flea markets or online?

Bmore Bungalow said...

Happy Anniversary!