Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had Christmas Eve over at my mom's, Christmas morning at our house (trampoline, 'real' glass slippers, scooter, lawn mower toy and a 'teacher' set were the most loved Christmas surprises). We had brunch and lunch at my mom's with her side of family, and then headed to Isaac's parents for Christmas evening. Ended up staying two nights due to road conditions and the nice fact that they had power while most of our neighborhood didn't. Baby Set was a trooper through it all. He is so easy right now it's a bit alarming. I'll be ready to go to his first doc visit tomorrow to see if he's gaining weight and all that stuff. I need reassurance that its normal to have such a non-needy infant.

We've enjoyed the snow, yummy food, seeing family from out of town, pallets on the floor at Nonnie's, quality time with siblings/parents/cousins/ and lots of fun giving and gift getting.

We did have a pretty scary moment when a large pine limb came crashing down on top of my car and on my dad carrying Annette. Lets just say it scared us have to death, but left us feeling very grateful that we all walked away unharmed. Which is more than I can say for my car.

Other than that, it was a delightful holiday. Still no family picture of the 5 of us, but I'm determined to get one before the new year.























































No comments: