Monday, August 13, 2012

A Diaper Shower

We had a little community group diaper shower for our sweet friends Laura and Taylor who are expecting their second.


This is the table that Isaac and Chris built for me for my 30th bday. LOVE it boys.

We missed our satellite-CG-couple, the P's out in NC.
Isaac kept them with us in spirit with his We the Peeps JDRF shirt.
Love you, Amy and Ray.


Isaac truly is the Grill King. He got his amazing cooking skills from his talented mom. Thank you, Nonnie, because I certainly am the beneficiary. And the new grill... Isaac's early birthday gift from my mom. It's a great one, Granny, thank you. 


We swam, ate corn and burgers, and got all caught up on life.
Annette helped me get the tables ready this afternoon. The girl loves to decorate. She picked the flowers for the kiddie table and made artwork for me to hang on our light fixtures inside :)












Popsicles to get a group shot....


Baby Piper Grace Moore will be arriving in just a couple of weeks! It's exciting to think of the new babies that will be added to this group in the upcoming year.

And I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Laura and her cute baby bump.

Too busy having fun I guess.

Excited y'all will soon be a party of 4, Laura, Taylor, and Adelyn!




No comments: