Sunday, September 18, 2011

Randomness: Catching up

Some of the random stuff we've been up to the past week.







My mom and dad took our family to eat at Brownings. My parents used to go there on dates back in the day, so it was fun to enjoy the nostalgic updated/newly renovated restaurant up the road from our house. It was such a nice night, we all just walked there.






Hugs:)






Charlie has always been my cuddler. Which so melts me. I'm a huge affection-needy person. And lately, he has started hugging our necks. Tightly. And sporadically. Sounds simple, but until you've felt it, you just can't understand. I guess it reminds me of those really good huggers that we meet in life. I have a mental list of people who give really good hugs. Charlie just made it onto my list.






---------------/////////////------------------

My friend was so good to organize a little ballet class for our toddler girls. She found a friend to come teach our kiddies ballet at a church for half an hour each week. Such a good idea! The girls love it... And it's free and not too structured. So nice. We will probably do a 'real' class next year or the next year, but this is just perfect for us right now.

































Charlie wanted to participate too:)

-------------------------------------------

My Dad watching kids while I tutor.














We have been outside a LOT this past week. Loving the weather.

Charlie is way into keys right now, so this picture is so him right now.

We went to hear Robert Earl Keen on Friday night. He played our favorite old songs. Felt young again:)

Then we went to the JDRF walk on Saturday morning to support our little friend, Ada.

































We had some friends from west Memphis over for dinner last night. Isaac made some amazing sliders.

Then we were off to church this morning.





Taking a rest in the middle of the sidewalk after church this morning. It was raining on the way to church and we were all huddled under the umbrella when it closed in on us. So hilarious. I dropped my open DDP all over our feet and Isaac was holding both kids and we were a mess. And Isaac and I looked at each other and started laughing so hard. Im sure the people around us were very curious. A memory I don't want to forget.

And here we are at the end of the weekend. Just put my sweet Annette to bed. Read books and sang songs and prayed a very grateful prayer.






And now we are ready to start a new, busy, and full week.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: