Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Jane Lauren is 3!

 JL has been asking for an egg hunt for her party ever since a friend had an Easter egg hunt bday party back in the spring.
 
so, of course, we had a turkey egg hunt.
(another misty day, just like last year)
 

 
 

 


 my sister, mattie, was so kind to take pictures for us!



 
I speckled some eggs with brown paint to make them look a little more turkey like



 





 



 



 





 




 


 I hid 4 golden eggs in more difficult places for the bigger kids to find. They spent a looong time looking and it turned out to be one of my fav party moments when all 4 were finally found



 
 jl in girly girl heaven. annette and set were very helpful with all of the opening
 













 









 

 

 we are so beyond grateful for this little girl.
I've said since she was born, she was and is like this special little present from God to me.
I have failed in keeping her a baby, so I will rejoice in watching her grow in each cute and new stage.