Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring break 2016



Spring break is great, but in my current reality it's not really much of a break. I want to remember that truth in about 5 years. We have enjoyed sleeping in til 8 each morning, and no homework or having to pack lunches. I cherish the extra time with the big kids. But, it also makes me appreciate school:)

We spent our week doing local fun stuff. We celebrated my dad's bday. We went to Tumble n play and the indoor pool, went to see the SEC college gymnastics event, library, zoo, playground, tennis courts, and spent lots of time playing the the backyard. Started planting a few things in our garden. And we also went to our new condo in hot springs on lake Hamilton. We can walk just a few feet to get to Isaac's parents condo, so that has been a really fun treat.











While in hot springs we went to see the mid America science museum. I remember going on a field trip here in grade school. Wow has it changed! Very fun for my kiddos. 






Charlie caught a fish without any help. Isaac was helping set with his pole, and Charlie shouts to Isaac that he had caught and reeled one in. Impressive. 




Settie boy. Likes throwing the balls all the way down the hills and into the water. And throwing rocks. Thankfully he is as loving as he is mischievous. 


Annette has a major mothering nature and I love it 


JL says 'kak, kak, kak'!!! At the quacking ducks 




Ready to start with the Easter celebrations tomorrow! Thinking of the gift of a New life and new beginnings. Need His new mercies every single morning. 






No comments: