Monday, November 3, 2014

They Surprised Me!

Charlie had his last soccer game of the season on Saturday, and when we returned home from lunch after the game, there was this pretty little pink bow on the door. I thought Isaac had planned something, or someone had left us a gift for our number four baby.


 

Walked up the stairs to follow the string, wondering the whole time what in the world Isaac had gotten for me/new baby.


Annette got to the nursery first and made the classic surprised noise. So cute. And then I walk in and it takes me about 10 minutes to figure out what has been done for me and my sweet baby girl on the way. 


My friends, Amy, Sarah and Courtney had the nursery (currently Set's nursery) all pinked up and filled with goodies from lots of friends. I was in such sweet shock that they would do all that for me! Best surprise ever!!!! I feel like having a fourth baby, you don't always go to all the same lengths to get things ready.... but now Jane Lauren (yes! we decided on a name! Jane after my mom's mom and Lauren after my sis:) has everything she could ever need. And lots of things that were given in love JUST for her. So blessed. 

I still have some pink curtains being made and some lamps and pictures I need to hang to girl up the room, but this little 'drop-n-dash' shower was the perfect perfect thing to get me all excited about her arrival.







Thank you sweet friends for this wonderful surprise!!!! Can't wait for Jane Lauren to get here now! I've still got 3-4 weeks, but I'm ready now :)





I'll enjoy these pretty tulips all week long and be thinking about how VERY VERY blessed our little family has been. 

No comments: