Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Our police officer, unicorn, and clown


I was hoping for a complete circus theme... Charlie had a strong man costume and a stunt man costume all lined up, but was STUCK on the police officer costume. SOO, I can force the theme, and say he was 'circus security' ;)


We went to a great neighborhood party a few days before the actual 'ween.





I made Set's little costume from a vintage pattern I found on eBay. Don't look at it too closely, or pull any loose strings.... it might fall right to pieces.


We also went to the PVCC Halloween party. Fun tradition.


And then, we have actual Halloween night. Nice to have it fall on a cool weathered Friday.



Grant Street kiddos, minus a few.



Our neighbors from a street over showed up in the best Oz costumes ever.




 The wicked witch came riding on a broom and golf cart... the kids were eating this little act up!!!!



















The big kids traveled the neighborhood, while Set and I hung at the house and passed out candy to trick or treaters.... allowing me time to type up this post.
It was a lovely evening with neighbors and friends!!!

Happy Halloween!

~morgan

No comments: