Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year


I feel like I haven't spent this much concentrated time at home with all three of my littles in a longggg time. 

It's been so good to be around Annette all day everyday. Since she started real school, I have missed those uninterrupted hours that I find us just drawing/talking/snacking/gaming together. But at the same time, I'm about out of activities!! 
If I don't get us out of the house at least once each day, I find myself going crazy by 2:30. 
So getting back to school (on Tuesday for LRSD) will be nice for us:) School is such a treat for us. 

Here's what we've been up to...

Set had his one year check up. Is it bad that I already forgot what he weighed!!? It is. I know it was either 22 or 23 or 24 lbs:) 4 shots (second dose of the flu along with the standard three)
He says one word consistently. I mean, ALL the time. BALL. BALL. He wakes up saying BALL. Literally. Literally. Literally. And bye bye. Love when he does that one:) He has directed his da -da a few times to isaac. He seems to day 'nette' for his sis. And he is trying to say 'dog' and 'woof woof'. But I don't really count any of those yet, bc he's not doing them all the time. And I'm looking forward to mama. 


We saw Santa at a party back in December. Forgot to post that. Charlie and set would not sit in his lap. 

We've played a LOT with our new toys. 


Loved my gifts from their teachers! A 'magical' framed photo of nette, and a cute little canvas crafted by Charlie (with some help from miss jessica, obviously) 



Frozen with aunt lauren 


Time with grandparents 



New Years at home... Steaks and sparkling sprite:) 







Selfie by Annette 


Family date to all aboard 



And I forgot to post some of the pics I took from the snow/ice days we had in December. 





Snow ice cream


Looking forward to another year with this family I've been given. Thank you, LORD, for this family!!

Happy 2014!








No comments: