Monday, September 23, 2013

Catching Up


I've been up to my nose in choosing finishes for the house. More time on Pinterest, less time on blogger. 

Have found time to enjoy this amazing weather. Although the little rock Hog game was as hot as I can remember. 


Set (and Charlie) have started Tumble N Play at the Racquet Club. One of my all time fav activities with my kiddos. 


Neighborhood fun. We can't wait to be actual legit neighbors again. 


A tree across our street had to be put down :((( despite the vitamins it was given. 



Annette has started gymnastics. And Is showing off her skills everywhere. 








My constant assistant. His first word will probably be Sconce or Built in. 


Family dinners


Riding a train around the Promenade. While Ike gets a special contact bandaid on his eyeball. Child pokes are a real danger. 


Charlie. He has finally decided he likes ice cream. It took a lot of work;) love that long hair. But I know I've gottt to get it cut. He's just so easy going and his laid back hair seems to fit that:) 


And this guy is now 9 months. He is pulling up and cruising and threatening to walk early like his big sibs. 

He is almost 22 lbs. and  Is as sweet as can be. Although he takes a LOT of energy. I can't take my eyes off of him. 


And this girl is growing up too fast. I don't like even thinking about the fact that she will be 5 in December. She is becoming more and more of a little best friend that's fun to talk and hang out with. When she isn't too busy making up stories or bouncing off the walls :)


And now, back to picking out lighting and bathroom mirrors... Which I have found that I absolutely do not tire of:)

No comments: